OLD and well USED FX-55

EdLSmith

I will Sell to first Offer of $75. No HS/Fan. OEM.

I have replced three pins on this critter so if it needs another, you'll have to do it. It has worked well for several people as I am third owner. Three Gs should be easy from prior action. No guarantees, this fella has been there, done that. This is socket 939.

I will entertain any offers. Price includes shipping in lower 48.

I can't say and the chip can't speak for it. all printing has been buffed off to reduce heat transfer. I had it since long before 3GGG club tooo. One owner user Phase change to get aboove 4 Ghz. I purchased it in 2005 and as third in chain of owners, much has been lost . I intended to switch to phase but went water cooling instead. I tried some TEC but couldn't q

No Idea, all printing is gone, worn off. That's reason I decided on low $ value. I'll lower price some if you prefer but this dosn't even help defer pin replacement costs. I just thought someone might enjoy it in it't remaining time on this earth. Warrantees expired long ago. I thought about looking for a good Expert board to play with it. One of owners in chain had Phase Change. and pins were touchy so I replaced three at $30.00 each. Well worth the effort though. I bought in 2005 so you get the idea, I hope. Don't spend your money if it's too much for you, quite an antique actually.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=40416

If it's DOA, I'll return your money as long as you use Paypal. There aren't any on the market to compare.

Make an offer, at least cover shipping expenses. I have twelve more cpu'ss so let's get with the program. I needd some room. I'll make a list of thee rest that I have to offer. I gave awat 4 complete computers recently so don't think you are stealing from me, just getting a good deal.