Sign in to follow this  
rainwood

BioShock

I tried the 360 demo, it was pretty fun, but I kept on dieing heh... stupid controller. ><

I'm probably going to try it on PC if a demo comes out or something.

I'm probably going to try it on PC if a demo comes out or something.

It is always a good idea; try the demo first.

I have not tried the demo (I don’t have Xbox 360…), but I can’t help pre-loading it from steam – I decide to cancel my DVD pre-order.

bs1ko6.th.jpg

Circuit City is suppose to have this game for 39.99 on it's 8/21/07 release date! (according to CAG)

I'm gonna go snatch up a copy!

Worst Buy will do price matches as well ;)

pre-ordered at the local games shop. i buy there so often i usually get games 1-3 days before the official release days with the salesman whispering "dont tell anyone". i just know he does that to anyone who he recognises...

WTF!!!!!

I had the demo cued up for download with fileplanet. Then it started to download last night. I got about 65% of the download and then boom!!! All of a sudden it can't find a mirror and when I use the button that takes you to the page where information is about the current file you are downloading is, it just takes me to the fileplanet home page!!! Boooo......I was all excited. Furthermore I try and find the link for the download on fileplanet again and it is like it never existed!!!

isnt it fileplanet got like a deal where their members get it first so maybe they just gave 65% and you will have to wait till 7pm like the rest of us!!!

Haha. Yeah its probably in that fine print license agreement that only lawyers and Adrian Monk reads. Man taking a dump on the little guy once again.....story of my life..

i'm a fileplanet subscriber and I don't see a demo anywhere...so looks like I'm gonna have to buy the damn thing (since I already played the demo on Xbox360).

I'll have to wait a month or two though...money too tight (and no game is THAT good, I don't care how many 10's and 9.9's it gets for review)

Yeah it was up on their site a few days ago, "exclusive Bioshock Demo". And now its like it never freaking existed. Oh well guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way and torrent it. It just pisses me off that I pay good money for a subscription to fileplanet for the very reason of being able to test drive new games before their release. Like Beta's and demo's.