BioShock

rainwood

In less than 22 hours, the pre-loaded BioShock will be unlocked. I think that I will go to bed earlier.

"NVIDIA Releases ForceWare 163.44 BETA - Improves BioShock Compatibility[“tech Power Up! .com - NVIDIA Releases ForceWare 163.44 BETA - Improves BioShock Compatibility”: [ON-LINE]: 08/20/2007: : http://www.techpowerup.com/?37849]"

…even though I had a 162.22 on Vista nightmare recently, I think that I incline to try anything new…

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krazy: I love paying $7 a month and getting all kinds of beta testing and exclusives and no-wait, top-bandwidth downloads. This is really the first time I've ever had a problem with Fileplanet not allowing me to get something they told me I would be getting lol.

(almost 3 years as a paid subscriber!)

rain: is that only for Vista?

(nm, they have one at Nzone for XP also)

i'm a fileplanet subscriber and I don't see a demo anywhere...so looks like I'm gonna have to buy the damn thing (since I already played the demo on Xbox360).

I'll have to wait a month or two though...money too tight (and no game is THAT good, I don't care how many 10's and 9.9's it gets for review)

I am downloading the demo now it is on their site again.

Edit- I am very impressed by the demo, hopefully the full game lives up to what i've seen in it so far. :beer

Cool thanks man, I am still pissed because now I have to download the whole thing again. I only have a 1.5 Meg DSL pipe. I am moving soon and am getting a 6 meg cable line which will be nice, but until then.........

feel for me then as a paid subscriber I'm only getting 67kb/s right now, and I've watched it stay at 50kb/s for a long time, and saw it go as high as 90kb/s...so at 1.9GB it will be a bit (72% done now).

But I think I'm gonna go ahead and make a thread and get some reviewers (ie you dudes playing the game) to channel their opinions into a solid review.

Just got done playing it for about 10 minuets......pretty darn good if you ask me. The storyline is a bit odd, but it plays flawlessly at max everything as killagorilla noted. I'm looking forward to playing more tomorrow and picking up the full game.

AG my DL speed was crawling for a long time too, it didn't pick up to 155-160k till I already had about 85% of it.