Sign in to follow this  
Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

(you must be smoking crack to not even want LT at the #1 spot on your pre-rank)

Fortunately I found Tanya Harding in the gutter and she knows a guy with a big stick. I don't want to go into the details, but LT ain't gonna be moving very well going into week 3.

Edit:

Why the crap do they put a million backs at the top of the list? I mean sure, there's a lot of good ones, but it seems kinda weird to group them like that. Unless the scoring is skewed heavily towards what they do, it just doesn't make any sense.

Just put LT at #29 btw, right behind Frank Gore. I was gonna bump him entirely, but trading him could be lucrative as well.

Guest InFeKtioN

IDK ..... The way the scoring is setup, it looks like a good defense will get you some good points too. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leagues...leagueId=214094

And the QB handles the ball quite often. Like every offensive play !

Also the QB can break you too !!!!!!

BTW ...... what hap. to AceGoober ? thought he was going to signup ? lol

email sent...now I just have to think of a clever/funny team name....

edit: ima tard....I read the first post and still messed up on the team name lol

email sent...now I just have to think of a clever/funny team name....

edit: ima tard....I read the first post and still messed up on the team name lol

Don't worry about it, just put in whatever you want for your name, you can change the team name after your account has been made.

Yeah I tried to change it but the "submit new name" button doesn't work. Looks like I won't get to be the British Silly Nannies:mad:

Not for me. On the bottom of the page it says "error on page" Probably has something to do with my work's proxy or something.

Guest Buckstitch

E-Mail sent I want to join. Im a big Steeler fan. How you can’t call me a little sissy girl :P:p:p AG :):):)