Sign in to follow this  
Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Yeah, make sure you put that L.T. guy way down on your list too mmm kay. :rolleyes:

I normally go through and put my favorite players up top so if they are available it will draft them for me.

Yeah, make sure you put that L.T. guy way down on your list too mmm kay. :rolleyes:

I normally go through and put my favorite players up top so if they are available it will draft them for me.

I'm going to, I really honest to god don't want him.

If I should accidentally pull him off, I'm trading him to you instantly.

Deal and I am gonna screencap this lol. I'll give you any player you want off my team if you get him. :beer :)

edit- already working on trades and haven't even had the draft yet. :nod:

I guess it is time to start?

Damn straight!

I wouldn't worry too much, I think half the people playing aren't terribly into football either. Besides, you could get lucky. :)

thats why I think most people are signing up.

I could go like ring carl's doorbell and knock on his windows till he signs up.

Guest InFeKtioN

Its mostly about the luck of the draw anyhow !!

And if you play the good one or not ..... and even then they could have a bad game !

hrmmm...I could put one of these NF4 Ultra motherboards up as first prize for the league, and possibly...a SATA DVD-RW drive as second place for the league...

PS techno: please don't put LT or Jackson or Manning or anyone at the top of your list. It will only help us put your rapists down each week guaranteeing that you won't be winning none of my prizes ;)

(you must be smoking crack to not even want LT at the #1 spot on your pre-rank)

I don't follow football all that much. I'm gonna have my brother help with the pre-draft rankings. But seriously, I don't even watch football once NHL season starts...BUT...I definitely pay attention to my fantasy league stuff, as I always find it's a fun challenge, and more importantly, you don't have to be into football at all to play fantasy league...you just have to be willing to put a little time in once a week to check scores, stats, and see if the guys on your team are performing as well as the guys who are still free agents (available to pick up).

Ez-cheezy man, and anyone who doesn't sign up to play is a little sissy girl

I personally would rather be physically playing the game than watching it.

However, this looks like it would be fun. Give me a bit to check the rules and stuff then I'll join.

i don't even watch football at all...but I do check stats and game scores etc when I play fantasy leagues. It's a lot of strategy and can be a ton of fun (wait until you see technodan and I exchanging even nastier smack-talk, then momma will get into it if she's the #1 team, but otherwise she keeps her yap shut as wimmen dun't unnerstan tha fin art uv smak-tokkin' lik weez men doo)