Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here's some trophies that my brother's league gives out:

Gimp Award = the guy who has the worst luck on earth, his team gets dominated by injury after injury, making a probable first-place team into the league laughing stock

Horse Trader Award = for the guy who can't seem to keep his team together, changing out almost his entire roster wholesale every single week.

Mouth Award = the guy who talks the absolute most smack, but not just the most smack, the BEST smack. This one is definitely voted on by everyone in the league.

Pantywaist Award = the team who can only win because of his kicker(s). Any REAL man knows football is a game of clashing armies. Kickers are sissies who should be beaten up as regular as possible.

Supa Bowl = the big papa supa bowl winna....this one is dominated by whatever prize I have laying around that goes to the team that wins it all.

I think there's a couple more, but my brother called me and told me instead of doing as i asked and emailing them to me =(

Guest InFeKtioN
I think there should be some sort of 'bench warmer' award, in the off chance the bench outscores the starters, or something along those lines.

That may be an okie dokie award !

Plus .... I just want to see this thread hit 200 ! lol

We need only 4 more players!

Come on people! Let's get into the spirit of the game!

Even though people may not share the same enthusiasm as others, this is a fun and rewarding event. Rewarding meaning you get to interact with other members of this forum and hear the BS that goes on during the event.

That, in of itself, is quite entertaining. :tooth:

um...league is closed...we got 16 and couldn't get anymore plus the NFL season has already started (and on top of that, 16 is really pushing the limits as there are going to be a lot of awful teams since 16 teams saps all of the best players and most of the mediocre players from the free agent pool, bringing in another team or 4 will leave them with the worst players in the league)