Massive Bridge Collapse in MN USA

red930

We've been having our bathroom remodeled, and the remodeler likes to listen to WHAM AM (Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Lonsberry, etc), so it's been on in the house for almost three weeks now. :sweat:

Well, at least you know he is painting it RIGHT. :sweat:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the bridge I have to cross every single day into Twin Falls, the largest city in southern Idaho:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perrine_Bridge

So what does the largest city in southern Idaho have to offer, the state drinking well? :tooth:

All kidding aside, though, I can see why one would certainly hope that bridge is not on the list of bridges known to be defective. :cool:

So what does the largest city in southern Idaho have to offer, the state drinking well? :tooth:

All kidding aside, though, I can see why one would certainly hope that bridge is not on the list of bridges known to be defective. :cool:

lol down here it's potatoes and cows and milk...and a Dell support call center (because they can pay welfare wages and now there's 1,000 xxxxing "experts" I got to compete with)

I have a feeling that the DOT is going to be busting butt the rest of the year taking a look at all the bridges in Idaho with a much closer inspection. We got a lot of bridges and a lot of them are in very poor condition.

only a few bridges scare me in minnesota.

They are the High Bridge near me (sound will know what one I mean, most city people will actually), since its really high in the air, and pretty damn long.

The highway 52 bridge into st paul. It is also very very long, but not that high off the ground till you actually reach the river

Most of the bridges here are pretty long where I am because I live on bluffs (my whole city is a bluff, along with parts of sounds)

a friend of mine lives up in canada on prince edward's island. he has to cross this bridge. this is one freakin long bridge. it is definitely an engineering wonder, especially because they had to design it in a way to handle the strait freezing completely in the winter. i dont normally mind bridges, but that one creeps me out...