Need to make money while staying home.

P.T.K.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe OpenOffice didn't catch that in it's spell checker, I saw it right away once you guys mentioned it. Our printer doesn't work anymore, since my kid decided to jam some of his toy cars in it. We'll have to get it printed at Staples, until we get a new printer

Thanks momoceio, nice and professional looking job. I am sure she will like that a lot.

We were talking the day before yesterday and I suggested that she should get her Master's in education, and she went and signed up at Strayer University yesterday. She'll be able to complete her degree in a year and a half and tutor through the university.

Hey everyone thank you for your help. I found a company where you can tutor online. I am also going to put the signs up for tutoring my community this week.

I also went to the local university and I am starting school in October for my Masters in Educational management.

I lost track of this thread last week since I was so busy with new server installs.

I talked to a few lawyers and they said they're always looking for people with degrees to do research for special cases. They look for people with degrees so they can present the research as evidence if required and it will carry some professional weight.

You might try making contact with someone in the legal profession and see if you can get your name out there.

Every little bit helps.

Thanks for the info Ex, I'll tell her to check into it. She's gonna start school in a few months, and they should have a part time position open up, but money now is definitely better than money later.