Sign in to follow this  
bdr529

Memory Dividers not working? v.Lanparty Ultra-D

then I'm thinking OK what other timings are on auto? One set of ram requiring a hole different volts

I know the two sets have different voltage ranges, but I am using the same voltage i ran my Mushkin at before, 2.8.

WHen i get home from work i can post all my timings.

DUDE, that worked! I don't even know what those setting are. Thank you so much!

edit: Aww, once i starting turning up the FSB the same thing started happening. It returned around 280. But i have never gotten it to boot at a lower divider before

loosen RP and MAL some more and see what happens.

Btw, this doesn't have anything to do with your PSU. It's the memory controller on your chip. The mem controller on your Venice was much stronger than the Opty so you won't be able to use the same exact timings as you did in the past. Looser and the RAM probably won't clock as high. Other thing you might be experiencing is that some mem controllers on some individual chips just flat out won't run on certain dividers (on any timings). I never got my Venice to boot on any board/RAM combination at 133mhz divider. Just refused to do it.

My LAN UT SLI DR wont run on any other than the reg 133/333/400 setting's or it will but it seam's like it's running backward like 7/10 actually mean;s 10/7 I'm just glad the 133/266 setting's actually work and at 300fsb im doing 399membuss since Im running DDr-500 ram I have a way's to go as I'm running 311fsb at 133=413membuss at 1.45vcore at 104% I believe at 38C idel typing this to just alittle over 50C you see 51 or 52 sometime's at load.

I think I'm done with this box as it just got a new vid card and processor. I think Ive taken this 939 about as far a it can go without going past the nice 24/7 I like to run as a gamer. BA