Project: RAD GT -- Custom Acrylic Case Worklog

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously very nice job there Radodrill. Looks like you took your time making those cuts, and nice hook up from DD!

Now u just gotta work on your photography skills. :P I'll just assume your hand was jittery from all the excitement. :nod:

Edit:

Well that is the last time i click a link from the main forum page directly into the topic. I somehow ended up in the middle of the thread. And now this stupid rat infested base is blocking images so all I get to see is your pictures half-way thru this thread. Well those looked great, so I'm sure these look even better. Kick butt job winning that mod of the month thing too!

Seriously very nice job there Radodrill. Looks like you took your time making those cuts, and nice hook up from DD!

Now u just gotta work on your photography skills. :P I'll just assume your hand was jittery from all the excitement. :nod:

Edit:

Well that is the last time i click a link from the main forum page directly into the topic. I somehow ended up in the middle of the thread. And now this stupid rat infested base is blocking images so all I get to see is your pictures half-way thru this thread. Well those looked great, so I'm sure these look even better. Kick butt job winning that mod of the month thing too!

I'll get out a tripod to get some better shots ;)

Strange about the link; part of the pic issue may be that I'm changing the links to point to photobucket, and I'm about halfway through the thread doing that (latest pics are on photobucket BTW).

so so sweet radodrill.

i like the way uve loomed the tubes together it looks real cool.

are u leaving the fluid pink? i reckon UV blue would look realy nice with ure lighting setup, well i my eyes eneyway.

im not a great lover of zerex's colour as u'll prob remember.

so so sweet radodrill.

i like the way uve loomed the tubes together it looks real cool.

are u leaving the fluid pink? i reckon UV blue would look realy nice with ure lighting setup, well i my eyes eneyway.

im not a great lover of zerex's colour as u'll prob remember.

There's actually no zerex in there :tooth: It's pure distilled with a few drops of Biocide (Algaecide) and a combination of red, green, and clear/blue (clear but blue under UV) dyes. Under normal light it's red, but orangy under UV (didn't show up well in the pics). I may go with a different color at some point.

Strange about the link; part of the pic issue may be that I'm changing the links to point to photobucket, and I'm about halfway through the thread doing that (latest pics are on photobucket BTW).

Ahhh, that makes sense now. They block photobucket here.

Here are some stock speed benchmarks on this system; not the 8800 GTXs have already been flashed the speeds of BFG's overclocked/watercooled card that's using the exact same card and waterblock I am.

24hr Prime95 stable (click for full-size)

normal_LP680iSSDB-P95.JPG

3DMark 2001 SE

LP680iSSDB_3DM01.JPG

3DMark 2003

LP680iSSDB_3DM03.JPG

3DMark 2005

LP680iSSDB_3DM05.JPG

3DMark 2006

LP680iSSDB_3DM06.JPG

Aquamark 3

LP680iSSDB_AM3.JPG

24hours, 0 minutes.. I bet you sat next to that thing like a kid waiting for X-mas, LOL.

LOL; not really, I was doing other stuff and got there ~2min before it got through the 24hr :tooth: It was late and I wanted to get to bed :cool: