Project: RAD GT -- Custom Acrylic Case Worklog

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of heart in that case. It will be around for long time I'm sure. Very nicely done

Thanks a lot :)

Edit: It'll be showing up in my sig when it's finished; and possibly other places around the net as well. A.C.Ryan wants pics they can use in promotional material in the near future.

i have to say that i'd be more inclined to buy DD kit after seeing their support on ure project radiodrill.

im not going re-quote those pictures ;) , but all that free h2o kit :drool::drool::drool: , what u would have to call a (cheep thrill) excuse the pun.

great work on the case to, she looks very pritty, i cant wait to see the finished product.

regards

i have to say that i'd be more inclined to buy DD kit after seeing their support on ure project radiodrill.

im not going re-quote those pictures ;) , but all that free h2o kit :drool::drool::drool: , what u would have to call a (cheep thrill) excuse the pun.

great work on the case to, she looks very pritty, i cant wait to see the finished product.

regards

Thanks a loot green-man

She'll be nice when she's finished

I want to see some parts make their way into that case dammit..

J/K.. I know just how it is beating the street for sponsors. It's tough to get people off a little money or product, regardless of whether the advertising will do them any good. That's why it says "Sponsored By My Wallet" on the back of my race car..

I want to see some parts make their way into that case dammit..

J/K.. I know just how it is beating the street for sponsors. It's tough to get people off a little money or product, regardless of whether the advertising will do them any good. That's why it says "Sponsored By My Wallet" on the back of my race car..

LOL; great bumper sticker :nod:

Installed the Radiators

Watercooling1.jpg

Watercooling2.jpg

Watercooling4.jpg

Soon to be custom pump mounting bracket

Watercooling5.jpg

Bent to shape

Watercooling6.jpg

Added pump mounting holes

Watercooling7.jpg

Finished bracket

Watercooling8.jpg

Bracket attached to the pump

Watercooling9.jpg

Pump and 1 fan installed in the case (also sleeved the wiring for them)

Watercooling10.jpg

Sponsors:

DangerDen.jpg A_C_Ryan.jpg PTS.jpg

I did not realise that the rad is that big. Thats why it performs really well, because of its headroom. Will you be using some sort of a dampening material for the pump?

From my experience the D5 is actually very quite and didn't need any dampening in my current sigrig.

Radodrill, Hats of to you!!!! This is a great looking case, and I can't wait to see the finished product with all the hardware in it!!!

Congratulations on all the hard work. I know how hard it is to develop a concept from the beginning and design your idea then build your design.

I haven't worked with ProE before, but I have worked with solid works.....(off topic)

This thread really makes me want to build a new rig with an acrylic case!!

Radodrill, Hats of to you!!!! This is a great looking case, and I can't wait to see the finished product with all the hardware in it!!!

Congratulations on all the hard work. I know how hard it is to develop a concept from the beginning and design your idea then build your design.

I haven't worked with ProE before, but I have worked with solid works.....(off topic)

This thread really makes me want to build a new rig with an acrylic case!!

I find professional solids modeling so much better than Google Sketchup :D

Go for building your own acrylic case, it's fun; don't forget to post a worklog :P