Sign in to follow this  
Grunt_Style

Whos missed me?

ya lifes been ok this last year and a half. its had its mild challenges but things have been pretty smooth more or less.

i think the biggest thing in my life is, is i dont really much care for my job anymore. good money, but ive gone from 190 and fit to almost 320. sitting all day behind a wheel and eating road food is not good for someone who has to stay Really really active just to stay normal.

as a symbol to my desire to get away from this lifestyle i shaved the beard(wich could touch my nipples....eeewww!) and my dreads wich were past my shoulder blades, and got aproved for a home loan, hopefully in the next 2 months ill be able to change my location from in my truck.....to washington state^^

just gotta find a house i like.

i love the street,its members are great, moderators are awesome. this will always be my one stop tech zone and i hope its around for years to come!

ps for those who dont know.....im doin 65 down the freeway with a keyboard on my lap....so for give crappy one finger typing and grammer

Guest Blooz1

Welcome back, Grunt!

Whoa, 190 to almost 320? Y'all gotta lay off them "chicken fried steaks" and road food like that!