Sign in to follow this  
Grunt_Style

Whos missed me?

howdy yall. its been a while. was just going over my bookmarks and i found this link. and it brought back a flood of memories from yesteryears. i think i may have steped in like 2 or three times in the last couple years, and it was cool to see some familiar names still up and posting^^

im quiting my over the road job. been at it hard core and saved up a bit o cash. buying a house in the next couple months out in the country. and getting my self something local. tired of training students and want to accually settle down and re-enter human sociaty.

glad to see the street is still up and running. hell... I'll be building a new pc sometime around christmas. my current one is still chugging along strong, thanks to all the advice and input from eveyrone.

its time to upgrade to a whole new lvl. looks like ill be going intel this round...nice!

anyways take care and hope everyone has a nice day!

PS. Ace, if your still around....i left the spelling and grammer horrible as usual, just for you :P

Guest Gir

nah i gave u back the user pass and after that never picked it up again

Welcome back Grunt. :)

Next time, jumble everything into one huge sentence so I really have something to complain about. :P