Sign in to follow this  
red930

North American Union - a new World Order

This thread is a spinoff of a post made by Jaz in the Mmmm Stabbing! thread.

I've been hearing about the North American Union on & off for the last couple of years and I thought that it might warrent discussion.

Jaz' link lead me to this YouTube clip and a little more digging and I found

one that I had seen previously on CNN/Lou Dobbs.

Scary stuff.

I hate to think of myself as a conspiracy theorist but it does seem to explain why Bush and the Congress haven't done a thing to secure our borders.

Why bother when the borders will soon change.

It also may explain why there doesn't seem to be much difference between the 2 political parties here in the US.

They both seem to have the same agenda.

A New World Order.

Wasn't that Nazi Germany?

It also may explain why there doesn't seem to be much difference between the 2 political parties here in the US.

there's really only one political party here now, and it is the corporation.

as bad or corrupt as unions can be, they definitely do protect the worker.

ask anyone who lives in a "right to work" state how wonderful wages are (sarcasm included in case ya missed it lol)

ps remember the nazis burned down the Reichstag so they could solidify and consolidate power. I'm not saying Bush was behind 9/11, but if the intelligence was there (and it is a proven fact that it was) and they let it happen...and in the years since it has all been "TERROR!!! TERROR!!! TERRORISTS ARE WINNING!!!! TERROR!!! ORANGE ALERT!!! TERROR!!!!"

I'm not a conspiracy nut (though I dig reading all about them), but I'm highly suspicious of our government in the years since 9/11. I don't trust anyone in politics anymore, and I believe just about all of them are extremely dangerous (especially the religious ones).

I'm not a conspiracy nut (though I dig reading all about them), but I'm highly suspicious of our government in the years since 9/11. I don't trust anyone in politics anymore, and I believe just about all of them are extremely dangerous (especially the religious ones).

I couldn't agree more, state and church should be kept seperate.

They wont do anything to secure the borders because of the tax revenue from the illegals...

Think about it... anyone working has to have taxes deducted from their paycheck...Unless they are paid cash...

Since illegals can't claim a tax return that 26% they paid out of each check is kept by the government...where it goes no one really knows...

Politics seem to be more about the greed on a dollar bill than more about anything...why do you think there is so much "pork" attached to each proposal...?

it's all about money...not much more to it than that...!

I'm highly suspicious of our government in the years since 9/11. I don't trust anyone in politics anymore, and I believe just about all of them are extremely dangerous (especially the religious ones).
They're all wearing suits.

Very expensive suits.

I've never belonged to a union and at times I despised some of their tactics but I've always believed that without unions American wages would have us middle class workers making minimum wage.

Sure looks like Washington is out to screw the little guy.

were can one go for peace? when hate is all around you. Maybe its normal in hepper or Iowan. maybe Milton freewater ? Imbler? hell who knows anymore . The rat race of city life sucks. As do the people razed in it

They're all wearing suits.
And if there in a suite it came from all lies and stolen money and corruption

money is NOT the root of all evil

the pursuit of money is the root of all evil ;)

I can't say I'm a friend to unions either, but I definitely agree...without unions, corporations would have continued to exploit workers to this day for low wages, no benefits, etc.

Back to the NA Union.

It's hard to believe that the leaders of Canada, the US and Mexico are about to form a trade, military, welfare, etc alliance and we the people don't get to have any input.

A freekin' 1/4 mile wide highway through the center of North America.

I wonder what language the road signs will be in.

Probably not English.

That article was sent to me by a friend, the former cbs reporter who covered the Fall of Saigon, Dan Cameron Rodill, who is now Editorial Director of http://www.militarycorruption.com/. I met him on the WBAI message boards during a big fight to prevent the corporate takeover of the oldest, largest independent listener supported news network in the USA, http://www.pacifica.org/

He was the only reporter to stay, while Dan Blather and most other reporters hopped in U.S. vessel bound helicoptors. He was there for 5 years. The Vietcong caught him and took most of his film coverage.

Boy, was he pissed. 5 years of risking his life every day, side by side with soldiers, (and not embedded, protected and controlled by news corporations like they are now. TV stations aren't even allowed to air the many coffins of dead soldiers so bush can more easily keep support for his war.

I'm on his blog list and i get updates frequently to news like this that you won't here much about. Some other good sites are http://www.commondreams.org/

http://www.fsrn.org/

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

There are a lot of links to other progressive, independent, non-corporate funded (cencored-spoon fed) listener-reader supported news sources that reveal what the men behind the curtain are really up to from most of the sites i provided. Enough to make you wanna puke.

I suggested people read a book by noted historian and political science major Howard Zinn, who traces the bush dynasty back to Prescot bush who gave hitler a helping hand, and provided certain nazi war criminals safe passage to the US after the war. The book is A Peoples History of the United States.

After hearing about all this i decided to dig further and read some more. I found supporting articles by fellow science political majors Noam Chomsky, Harvery Wasserman, Matthew Rothschild, Arundhati Roy, Barbara Ehrenreich-author of America-nickel and dimed to death.

It starts to make sense with bushes talk of the "homeland" and other Hitler-ish talk, And his ploy to keep America in a state of fear so it's easier to shread the constitution to bits so we can be more easily controlled, by raping americans of our civil rights, and granting the executive branch more power.

I'm not sure, but i think he broke the record for "signing statements", which exclude him from obeying the rule of law. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This was actually on tv-bush said "this would be so much easier if it were a dictatorship...and i was the dictator." This kind of open dialogue, fortunately is becoming more popular, such as in popular magzines as "The Nation", and it's heartening to listen to Kieth Oberman on MNBC news openly talking of impeaching the entire bush administration, who are all oil people...hell, Condoleeza Rice has an oil tanker named after her.

And Lou Dobbs, who constantly criticises our "do-nothing" congress, who's approval rating are now even lower than bushes, both of which are under 30%. He continues to speak truth to power, though not on a level we would like to see, as he IS on TV, after all. Imagine what they would be saying if their corporate "masters" took their "leashes" off!

You can hear Kieth and Lou rant on about the FACTS and REALITIES about the not-so-slow-decay and destruction since bush was handed his 1st real job as white house resident by supreme court justice and long time bush family friend Reihnquist(sp). Then their was the statement from Judge Sandra Day o'Conner "I don't want to serve the remainder of my term under a democratic president."

And i will end with Dubya's moms statement about her not wanting to hear about the atrocities of the war, or our maimed, wounded, or dead soldiers, or the ones who commit suicide at phenominal rates comparable to the result of the Vietnam war by saying she didn't want to "pollute her beautiful mind."

Un-f'ing-believable! Almost...:eek2:

I turn 60 in a very short time and I'm embarrassed to say that I never voted until the 2004 elections.

After witnessing Nam first-hand I stopped trusting our alleged leaders and I thought that since I couldn't believe the bs we were being fed wtf.

When the 2004 elections came around I realized that my vote was important and although I didn't see the outcome I wanted I did vote again in 06 and will most definitely do so again in 08.

Looking at what Washington has become is like one of those '80s movies where the corporations rule the world.

In the '60s we talked about the Military-Industrial complex but I think that only the most hard core actually believed it.

Well I believe it now.

At my age it doesn't matter that much but you younger folks need to do something about this or it will be your legacy.

Vote.

Throw out the established hyenas and hope for a better tomorrow.

Bill

we totally dig Countdown on MSNBC, but the yelling can get a bit tiresome (Fox News is 2 channels down the line so I'm always checking what mr hannity and mr oreilly have to say).

momma and I usually listen to NPR as much as possible. I keep hearing how it is so politically slanted and I can't agree at all. Science Friday, News & Notes, Talk of the Nation, so many good shows that just enrich your life by talking about things that don't get mentioned on national news or even local news.

Funny thing is that we usually hear stories on NPR about 2-3 weeks before they hit mainstream news. I can't detect political slant, because I hear both sides of each argument. I dig it mostly because it's not loud, obnoxious, in-your-face stuff like most other talk radio. They just present news and stories and invite listeners to chime in with their opinions.

Television...television is a one-way medium that doesn't allow feedback of any real kind. Sure a few letters get read on the air, but television serves to bleat one-liners and catch phrases repeatedly until they entrench themselves into the minds of viewers. Radio isn't much better honestly.

I still believe newspapers are the best sources of information, though even those can be horribly slanted (left and right).

What we are missing in this country is community discussions and real debate.

I railed against corporate mindwash in that little blog I posted earlier about my brother getting corporate-downsized multiple times now.

A huge problem we all have (besides the wal-mart mentality of low prices no matter that it hurts american mfg's as well as wal-mart's own workforce) is no common ground. It always has to be all the way left or all the way right, and when one side wins the tug-of-war, no one is happy.

oops, I'll stop ranting. Bill is getting angry we are swerving all over the topic lol.

heh ps I guess I should tell you I'm currently reading Assault On Reason by Al Gore. And before that, I read Fast Food Nation ;)

money is NOT the root of all evil

the pursuit of money is the root of all evil ;)

I can't say I'm a friend to unions either, but I definitely agree...without unions, corporations would have continued to exploit workers to this day for low wages, no benefits, etc.

I'm sure you were not referring to the Biblical reference, but just in case you were ... it is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.

Which would involve a good deal of perusing I would surmise.:)