My 152 Now @3003G

Hello To All You Guys That Have Given Me Help. I Have Put Ram On Divider 9/10. HTT/FSB@231MHZ X 4 X (13). Now Ram @207(414DDR) Lower Timmings Back Down 2-3-3-5. SP 8HRS. Passed Temp 52c. 3D Mark 5..10400 P.C. Running Great. I Will Try To Up The HTT/FSB Some More Just To How Far Before She Gets To HOT!! Also The Flicker On Monitor Stoped. I Do Have 1 More Question (Maybe Stupid One) How Do I Take Screen Shot Of Memory In Bios For The OCDB When I Am Done..Thanks Again:cool:

Damn, nice OC. What voltage are you running? Oh and I don't think you can take a screen shot of the bios, you just have to right down all the values. Then get the OCDB template for your board and change the bios values on the template to your own.

Hi Voltage Readings From Bios.CPU Core 1.38..LDT Bus 1.20..Chipset 1.51..Dram 2.72..Cpu Vid 1.400..Cpu Vid SP Auto..LDT 1.20..Chipset 1.50..Dram 2.70.. My Nvidia Monitor Shows CPU 1.45 Volts

SP2004 @ 3016 PASSED...................Just A Little At A Time Want To Keep My Timmings Low...I Think It Runs A Little Better When Low...Next Step 3029MHZ.....Will Let You Know If Good....

Guest drteming
... I Do Have 1 More Question...How Do I Take Screen Shot Of Memory In Bios For The OCDB When I Am Done..Thanks Again:cool:

Digital camera. There is no provision for screen capture outside of the operating system.

Nice werk!! 3016 Yay...For the ocdb. I'm not really too sure. But I think you still have to enter your timings in the template. I kinda' think the bios screenshots are considered extras anyway. (You don't have to do them)

Temps: I've really can't say I've seen any real problems @55c or less. But every processor is diffrent. And everyone has diffrent ideas. It seems there is a thresh-hold Between heat and mhz's where more volts won't help. Untill you can get it cooler. Then the voltage seems to go just abit further. And then even more voltage, is then usable.(More mhz's)