Are My Temps Too High?

I just built myself a new vista x64 computer with an fx-62, AM2 dfi lanparty ut 590, 2x1g OCZ lanparty optimized ram, 320g seagate barracuda 3g/s HDDand a BDG 7900GTX oc all in my mid size Thermaltake xaser 3 lanfire case with 2x80mm and 2x90mm fans.

I just loaded Smart Guardian and idle temps are CPU-40c, Chipset-47c and System-RED 58c. are any of these too high and if so how can i fix it, would buying a bigger case help?

Are you using the stock heatsink? What are the load and ambient temps? If it's the stock heatsink, it's probably not blowing very much air over the system/PWMIC area. My Opty's stock heatsink had the same effect; I think I got the PWMIC temperature up to 62 or so with it.

• 3 weeks later...
I just built myself a new vista x64 computer with an fx-62, AM2 dfi lanparty ut 590, 2x1g OCZ lanparty optimized ram, 320g seagate barracuda 3g/s HDDand a BDG 7900GTX oc all in my mid size Thermaltake xaser 3 lanfire case with 2x80mm and 2x90mm fans.

I just loaded Smart Guardian and idle temps are CPU-40c, Chipset-47c and System-RED 58c. are any of these too high and if so how can i fix it, would buying a bigger case help?

sHizNit4K : I found out that on the x64 bit xppro the temps are set in the oppisit direction / [system temp´s=CPU/Panel temp´s=PSU / CPU temp´s=Chipset NF4 on Motherbord. . . as i found out on my NF4 UT Ultra-D, AMD 3500+ socket,939,Venice Core 2.2GHz @ 2.71GHz hooked up 2GB

Dual chanel OCZ Platinum PC4000 at stock timing´s 3.3.2.8,

& a 7600GT 256MB FORZA,80GBseagate baracuda Verry Silent :)Ohh and my 550 Silent Giant PSU. . . /Hope it help´d!