Where's the HTT multi? They call it something else...

Hi all,

I'm following the overclocking guide from this forum on an ASUS A8N32 Deluxe SLI (see sig). I'm looking for the LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio (to turn down the HTT while determining the max MHz for my CPU). I see two settings that look like they may be what I'm looking for.

Under the "chipset" tab in the bios I see "K8 to NB Frequency" and "SB to NB Frequency"

Can someone please tell me which of these is the "LDT/FSB Frequency ratio" described by Thunda in the overclocking tutorial? Thanks a million!

I'm using an Opteron 165 Denmark CCBWE 0551UPMW, all else is the same as the sig.

just look in every bios option and check to see what the options of the options are...

when you find the one that has Auto plus 1 thru 5 you found it....Asus likes to hide the options all over the place instead of keeping them all together...

I think I remember it being on the page with the CD rom boot options I think on the board I played with...

Ok, all I've found is the two I listed above, and they go up to 8x. I set them both on 3 for testing (they defaulted at 5). Your'e right, ASUS hides settings really well.....ram timings are under CPU configuration, FSB is under 'jumperless configuration'.....

Thanks for the reply!