Mmmm Stabbing!

Darkorb

What, me green?

I think that is a very nice show and tell house that Jack (in this case, george) built. Too bad it seems it's main purpose is to present a facade and save his retirement money.

Just use the "see articles by category menu" option at the left of the page in the link i posted. Feel free to peruse the site thouroughly. If you join, you can see even more! :eek2: You mean there's more?? I've watched bush put on too many photo ops to believe one single word he says.

As he puts on a green jacket and walks with selected reporters to show how "concerned" he is about the redwood trees in northern CA, he signs away precious forest land to the timber industry. With him it's always been about making the "outside look good", while the inside is as rotten to the core it can get.

Any time he makes a public speech, (i wince at the way he mangles the enlgish language) you'll notice it has to be in the presence of carefully selected military or other bush-ites because he would get heckled by the majority of the world that dispises him and his destructive, imperialistic policies.

Today i read after he ordered congress to send him a bill he can sign re; his wiretapping powers, before they can go on vacation, they voted more executive powers to him to spy on americans. He tells congress to go to hell. He has total, blatant contemt for them. He forbids his aides to testify under oath to congress.....what's he trying to hide?

Him and cheney are the two most powerful, dangerous men alive, aside from the commander of a nuclear submarine.

Icing on the cake

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest element

I cannot believe that they would be able to do that. Taking away the everglades is in the top 10 retarded things bush has done defiantly.