Sign in to follow this  
red930

Here's My Sign

A few minutes ago I decided to go out and have a smoke. While I was out on the back patio I saw my neighbor maintaining one of his hedges.

I yelled, "Trimming the bush, eh?."

Without missing a beat he replied, "The wife did that a few of days ago. I'm making sure the foilage doesn't grow back and hang outside the patch like it did before."

I lose. :(

Call me dumb, but I don't fully get it, lol.

I am sure it's got something to do with some other sort of Bush and I am pretty sure it's not the president. What about extra foliage now? :confused:

Call me dumb, but I don't fully get it, lol.

I am sure it's got something to do with some other sort of Bush and I am pretty sure it's not the president. What about extra foliage now? :confused:

I don't quite get it either.

trimming the bikini line... he just interpreted the same thing on a different subject...

Although ACE was on the up and up the neighbors mind was lets just say in the gutter....;)

Gotcha, guess it's not as funny if you feel like a retard for not getting it right a way, lol.

trimming the bikini line... he just interpreted the same thing on a different subject...

Although ACE was on the up and up the neighbors mind was lets just say in the gutter....;)

I kinda suspected something along those lines but wasn't quite sure.

yeah, ya friggin bonehead...if we got to explain the joke it ain't all that funny lol

ps put some size=1 tags around that sig RealFires