Languages : English

may's too far :(

hopefully thats wrong

Guest SuppA-SnipA

with what?

if u dont like stalker, leave now :)

with what?

if u dont like stalker, leave now :)

He He! Easy there gunner! I love STALKER and I think it is worth waiting for it! The longer we wait the better game we'll be getting! They proved already that they can make a good game! The problem is that last time it took them I believe six years to the release version!

Guest SuppA-SnipA

ya all of what u said is true, and maybe Xray 1.5 (game engine) wont be so bad as 1.0 was lol, like the full dynamic lighting issue.

I want to see more women as characters either good or bad or both in the next game. That all male set up got kind of testy after a few games. Oh, and I dont mind pulling the trigger on any female enemies at all... not at all.

I want to see more women as characters either good or bad or both in the next game. That all male set up got kind of testy after a few games. Oh, and I dont mind pulling the trigger on any female enemies at all... not at all.

HE HE! Sweet! I prefer bad naked women!

That does look nice...very nice. I wonder if the gameplay is similar to the 1st game. Stalker is a high quality game, but i guess i just can't seem to "get into it" just now, Kinda like my reaction to Far Cry, which i bought when it came out, but couldn't get into it until i just completed it lately and loved the hell out of it.

I guess I'm hoping to get the "mindset" for it and complete it so i can move from that right into Clear Skies. Very nice graphics. Thanks for posting that, Dragoe.