S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Skies

Guest Headwound_merged

how does it run on ur system?

hard to say, my normal screen is in a terminal phase so i run it at 1280x1024, and that works great. but i cant try any higher resolutions atm :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to compare these two games. I'm not going to compare anything to Fallout 3. Fallout 3 is a game that just won't be able to be compared to any other game, as there is no other game like it.

The only game(s) like it are the original Fallout games, and of those, #2 isn't worthy, but #1 the original is...but even then they cannot be compared. Twenty years, a few developers, and massive jumps in technology for gaming really snuffs any comparison.

STALKER is a killer game. Could have been a lot more, but it is a killer game that I definitely love VERY much, as-is. I'm very impressed by it because it...I dunno, just is so much damn fun as well as being so...oddly different.

Lacking a lot in some areas (modding/repairing weapons, stats that can be upgraded, co-op is a HUGE missing feature...more I'm sure but let's not let me tank the game because i really really like it more than any other game that has come out in the last few years), definitely not lacking in others...great game, but totally different.

Can't wait for this new STALKER bit to come out.

Needs co-op this time or I ain't buying it. That's what momma and I have decided. Game doesn't have co-op? No buy. (especially since the SAME DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE HAS CO-OP ALMOST EVERY TIME!!!)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

i loved the realism on how they put on scopes on the assault rifles, so cool IMO

ur right AG, stalker was something else, and i think its gfx suited the game, i couldnt see myself playing it with Crysis' gfx, wouldnt be the same

when was this game announced? 2003? 2004? and it came in '07, long time to wait, but im glad it was done, ill play it again on super hard with my new card :D

oh and im talkin 'bout stalker orig heh, didnt want anybody to think i gota alpha alpha alpha of Clear Skies ...or did i :eek2:

• 4 months later...