Sign in to follow this  
JackOrlowski

JackO's Bazzar – FS,FT,WTB

JackO's Bazzar – FS,FT,WTB

Welcome to JackO's Bazzar, I have all sorts of gear to clear out and Im looking for a few items myself. So please browse through the goods you see here and PM me if your interested in an item.

The payment methods I accept are PayPal, USPS money orders, cashiers check or personal check. All payments must clear before I ship.

-Shipping will be by UPS or FedEx for items valued over $35.

-All others will ship Via USPS priorty service with delivery confirmation.

Contact Info: Supplied upon initiation of a trade.

Refrences:

Heatware: Jackorlowski

Note: I am a smoker and I do smoke around my gear. I use filters on all of my intake fans and clean my rig and my office area regularly. I will note any gear that has been used in a smoking environment. All items that have been used in as smoking environment will get a final clean off just prior to shipping packed in electrostatic bag with a dryer sheet to help eliminate any remaining smoke odor.

-FS/FT-

-Kryptonite HD equipment lock – 5/16” equipment lock with a single (1) key. Did not fit my T40 notebook but fit my Dell 8200, and most equipment I tried including various LCDs and 2 styles of printers. I have 2 -$12.50 each shipped

hd_cable_Lock.jpg

-Kensington Equipment Lock – 3/16” cable lock with a single (1) Key. These worked on everything I tried them on. I have 6 -$9.50 each shipped

cable_lock.jpg

-ABIT KN8 Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard in box w/ IO backplate, round Thermaltake IDE cable, manuals and1 raid driver disk (if i can find the second i will include it). -$60 shipped- (Smoking Enviroment)

abit_kn8_mobo.jpg

-Four sticks of Crucial 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) ECC Unbuffered Server Memory Model CT6472Z40B – OEM – Pulled from my machine when I upgraded to Mushkin Redlines. These are in good working order. -$100 shipped (Smoking Enviroment)

micron_ram_4x.jpg

-256MB 200-pin PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SODIMM Memory - I have two (2) sticks of this memory, both sticks were pulled from the under keyboard ram slot of 2 refurbed IBM T40's I got for me and my father. -$15 each shipped or $25 for both shipped

samsung_ram_sodimm_pc2100_.jpg

-EVGA 6800 GT 256 MB PCI-E in the Box with Drivers, 2 DVI to VGA adapters, breakout cables and anything else that i can find for this card $80 Shipped (Smoking Enviroment)

6800gt256_front.jpg

6800gt256.jpg

-WTB/TF-

-AMD 939 gear

* 2x 1GB Matching DDR kit (Mushkin Redline, OCZ, PC4000)

-Watercooling gear

- GFX

*8800 GTS 640 preferably a evga

-Pending-

-

-Sold-

You will have PM shortly regarding:

-WTB/TF-

-Watercooling gear

*Double or Triple 120 Rad

Sign in to follow this