How's my parts list?

About the only contructive critism I could possibly offer. Is maybe you might opt for a bigger rad. MCR320's are going cheap and I wish I'd ordered 1 instead of the 220.(On the lp-B) Still the 220's are quite small and they present fewer troubles when mounting them internally.

Edit: Fans The superquite yates loones. 47cfm (28dba) Didn't seem to quite cut the mustard on my 220. At least as far as I'm concerned. 2#70cfm (33dba) would have been about the all around best.(I can't hear them.I was out of those though) But the 2#88cfm's(40dba) seem work really nice with a only small amount of noise. I can barely hear them. (Beats the heck outta' two 92mm Vantec Tornados running 24/7 fer' sure! At least in the noise department)

Edit2: 15' of tygon? It's allways nice to have some extra. And really you can't go wrong. I try to keeps my loops fairly short. 4 1/2'-5' or less. If possible. Less is better as long as there are no sharp bends or any crimping..

It all really looks good to me,from here. Best of luck to you on that. Watch out for leaks!...

I'm in the process of putting it together :). On the good side, it seems that the 1/2" Perfect Seal barbs fit the GPU waterblock fine, so the whole loop will be 1/2". On the bad side, I stripped one of the screws on the CPU waterblock (took it apart for cleaning). I covered the screw in some Loctite super glue, stuck the screw back into the hole, and put the waterblock in a vise for an hour or so. Hopefully it'll hold together, if not, then I'll find out the hard way :P.