Sign in to follow this  
ghostfacekilla

mouse

my mouse has stopped working and im looking to buy another one , ive seen this on ebay 180136241693 , is this any good , or what do you recomend.my keyboard is a Zboard by the way

It might be easier if you could post a link to the mouse you're looking at, so we don't have to go searching on ebay for it, then come back here and respond to your question.

I'm going to assume by your pc setup (nice) that you game a lot, so an infrared or optical mouse, like logitech or razer that has 1600-2000dpi would be your best bet. check out razers mice here-->http://www.razerzone.com/

or find logitechs site or your keyboard site and see what they say, maybe they have a mouse that matches your keyboard?

I don't know if you want wireless or corded either. But those are other options for you, though you have to get a pci card for tat, i believe.

Hope that helps.

It might be easier if you could post a link to the mouse you're looking at, so we don't have to go searching on ebay for it, then come back here and respond to your question.

It's okay to post ebay links as long as it isn't your item that you're trying to sell. ;)

thanks for that i was not sure if i was alloud to post other peoples items.

i read alot of people are using the Razor serries of mice but i dont like the wire i prefer a wreless one so im looking at a logitec G7 , because yes i do game alot infact apart from this site thats all i do .lol

i have had an A4-Tech X7 for about 2 years---adjustable DPI from 800-2000, works great on my exact mat (razor) alongside my g11 and i havent had any problems playing ESL (css/wc3)

I have a g7 wireless but prefer my saitek GM3200 its for big handsnice and wide upto 3200dpi which is good for sniping as well as switchable pads and customizable weighting and all programmable with on-the-settings.

Althou a new breed of 3d mice seem to be coming out!