Angry needs a lawyer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InFeKtioN

I assume that AsAsIn8r has been banned as well ....... and then joel_jsn's came on scene ?

To bad he was banned right away tho ...... I was interested in where this would end up.

It looked to me that he had a point that he felt strong about getting accross .... I wonder if he realizes that he didnt choose his words correctly.

I always feel that you shouldnt back down from anyone .... even if they are the owner (CEO) / Administrator .... you just have to be tactful. Especially with someone like Angry, he could possibly eat you alive if unprepared.

And then some people are just idiots ! and thats what I meen when I say I was curious on how it would end ....... lol

later

You must be tactful these days when telling someone you think they're full of .. I tell people all the time what I think of them, I have even got to the point where I can get them to smile and agree with what I'm saying. It gives me great satisfaction to picture them just laying down to go to sleep when what I said finally sinks in..

Guest InFeKtioN
Sorry, I don't have tolerance for people that come in with his attitude. At least not today. Wasn't going to be permanent until I dug deeper.

No need for sorry bro ...... I agree with what you did.

It was kinda like a train wreck ..... I couldnt turn away even though I knew what the outcome ! I was just curious on how bad AG may have torn into him...

Im bad .... I know ! I love the horror films .... lol

You must be tactful these days when telling someone you think they're full of .. I tell people all the time what I think of them, I have even got to the point where I can get them to smile and agree with what I'm saying. It gives me great satisfaction to picture them just laying down to go to sleep when what I said finally sinks in..

I know what you meen :drool: all I can say without repeating what you said is "I know what you meen" :angel:

No doubt who joel_jsn is. I ran his IP address on another forum and this is what comes back.

* AsAsIn8eR **.***.***.*** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

No doubt who joel_jsn is. I ran his IP address on another forum and this is what comes back.

* AsAsIn8eR **.***.***.*** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

We can only assume he knows even less about the workings of "the net", than we already thought he knew(or did'nt)about clocking :nod:

wow...that was kinda intense....

"It was kinda like a train wreck ..... I couldnt turn away even though I knew what the outcome ! I was just curious on how bad AG may have torn into him..."

he just didnt know when to stop....oh well....hope all your legal issues get solved in your favor......and we can maintain the site :)