LP nF4 SLI-DR - wrong fsb after standby

hi, I have a weird problem. My system will run at wrong FSB after it's resume from standby. I have amd64 4200+ dual core cpu which is suppose to run at 2200MHz (200x11) but after I resume from standby, the FSB has been reduced to 193 and yield the clockspeed as 2123MHz. Can someone tell me how to fix this and what's wrong? thank.s

I've got the same problem but my OC'ed system takes a more drastic hit going from 270MHz/2.7GHz to 194MHz bus /1.94GHz CPU when resuming from S3 standby. I'm running the 0406 BIOS. It's too bad as the S3 standby is a great feature allowing a super fast boot from basicly a turned off system.

It's been awhile since I've set up my system, I recall at the time that DFI MB's were having problems with OEM mainstream features like cool and quiet and various standby states but didn’t use the stuff at the time.

After searching "standby" I find many post about the issue and it seems the problem is just inherent with a performance MB meaning it will never be "fixed". I guess you need to buy a Dell or something to have those features.

Hey Motherboard engineers - how about designing performance motherboards that allow power and noise reduction technologies to work - it can be done if you put your heads to it. Even the most HC overclocker likes a little peace and quiet once in a while and lower electric bills allow the purchase of faster CPU's and RAM and gosh even a new motherboard!