all in one wc

Just going from some of the reviews linked and the bottom of the description of that heatsink, I would say it will do no better, and probably no worse that most other heatsinks, Zalman, Thermaltake or whatever.

Well, just because it uses water as part of the cooling doesn't mean it will be any quieter, some of the reviews I read stated that it wasn't necessarily loud nor was it exceptionally quiet.

I could not find any warranty information on the site. I don't like the idea of the entire WC system mounted on top of the CPU and MB. No doubt that if it springs a leak your probably going to be buying new components.

This product was mentioned a few month's back (while this was still the DFI-Street).

I doubt the performance would be any better than a good Heatpipe based cooler. To really reap the benefits of H2O you'd be best advised to build a custom setup based on Swiftech/DangerDen parts.

It has 2 rads and one fan????

So?

RAD-Fan-RAD inside a shroud; same airflow rate across both RADs since they're enclosed in a shroud.

Probably uses 1/4" tubing and cheap components; just another way to market "extreme" cooling to noobs

I wouldn't waste my money on that gimic. One 80mm fan won't cool much.!

I personally wouldn't buy it because it's cheap.

From a pure heat transfer perspective using one fan for two rads isn't a major issue. The effectiveness of a RAD is based upon the airflow rate across it and the temp difference between the air and the H2O. It's not a matter of how many fans you have; but rather the airflow rate across each RAD. Since the air temps doesn't increase much as it passes through the RAD; using a rad-fan-rad configuration is nearly identical to using two fan-rad combinations.

What I'd be more worried about is the pump failing and the waterblock not being nearly as effective as a swiftech/DangerDen block; not to mention the fact that they are probably using 1/4" tubing, which puts an extra restriction into the loop in terms of heat transfer capacity.

If you want to B**** about how well it does/doesn't work you should understand the principles behind it.