lol....1K for a case?

schoolslave

but cmon now. you really cant say its that expensive

air brush jobs arent cheap sometimes

i work in a car body shop so i see those prices sometimes.

we charged a girl $20,000 for a custom job on her full race civic.

and it justifies sometimes. all those cm stacker blue fire are all different with different serial numbers.

i seen one already. its actually painted very nice, and buffed pretty darn good.

so think of it as. a very very limited edition stuff.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy $50 cases because I've yet to use one with enough room and well enough thought out placement that lets me use all of my stuff and switch it out quickly and conveniently.

For 1K, this had better build the computer for me.

But the body of the computer makes it more streamlined and reduces drag.

...Oh, right... drag isn't an issue since the computer doesn't actually move. So in that case, screw that. :D

You can expect to pay $1K+ for a hand built wooden case though.

But the body of the computer makes it more streamlined and reduces drag.

...Oh, right... drag isn't an issue since the computer doesn't actually move. So in that case, screw that. :D

You can expect to pay $1K+ for a hand built wooden case though.

If anyone wants a hand built wooden case, I'll make one, for the low low price of $999, you get a one of a kind AnUnknownSource original! I'll put a good engraved finish and Laquer it as well for an Extra $1!

:tooth: You know you want one!

If anyone wants a hand built wooden case, I'll make one, for the low low price of $999, you get a one of a kind AnUnknownSource original! I'll put a good engraved finish and Laquer it as well for an Extra $1!

:tooth: You know you want one!

It'd better be solid mahogany with ebony and ivory inlays; immaculately routed corners; hidden fan holes; etc. etc. etc.

I wouldn't pay $1000 for a paint job on my car let alone my computer. (My car sucks)

I would pay 1000 for my cars paint job :P 1985 VW Golf (older than my self!) Jet black with bright red racing stripes! :P (j/k) what a rip off on the case!