1. 1.

• 1-2
    • 2-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-10
    • 11-20
    • 21+
    • What's a forum?

I'm with HITandRUN except I have one kid not three which means I probably get an extra 10 mins during the day to myself.

The Street, obviously. Overclockers UK, X/S, DFI Club(sorry AG :D). Plus i belong to 5 closed recording industry forums(4 off them are rubbish, but we have got 1 golden nugget)

I'm with HITandRUN except I have one kid not three which means I probably get an extra 10 mins during the day to myself.

He He! You know how this works! :)

Participate - Here, OCWForums, OCForums, BleedinEdge, Annoyances.org (XP discussion).

Lurk - AVS, PC Perspective, DFI Club, Doom9, Gefen, XtremeSystems, [H]ardForum, techPowerUp.

I visit this one, xtremesystems and some other ones that have modding and interesting things but I don't register.I just research.I don't want to have to much obligations.

Only computing forums/sections. DIY-Street, DFI Club, Gamefaqs, MicroMart forums. Best drop in on MEPIS official or community forums soon, as have started playing with it on an old Athlon system I've been given (and fitted out). :D

I generally join a forum whenever I take an interest in something new and need information or help (how I found this one).

For example, I've recently gotten back into photography, and needed to learn a whole new set of skills to work with digital images, so that's where I've been lately.

I tend to lurk mostly, but usually post in off topic or general interest sections, where there's little chance of confusing someone with a wrong answer.

Rarely do I come across a forum that I'll continue checking in on, even after I've moved on to other interests (this being one ).