I need help on my bong. (pics)

I would have liked the tittle to read: I need help WITH my bong.

I put this together to test out bong function. I have a much taller pvc pipe that i will use but for testing i am using this scrap piece. So far... that pump got hot, the water didn't cool down, and its noisy. The noise is ok, but i want it to cool...

i think the main problem is im using it passive, and that its way to shot. Also note that the top vent holes seem very sub-sufficient for the hot water vapor to escape.

i noticed a slow leak on the output nozzle on the pump.

Oh and its leaking from the shower head area which i think is a bit too large... but this is just a mock up, once its finalized i will be using caulk(sp) or some glue to seal it up.

(im posting this on other cooling forms too...)

Image016.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image022.jpg

What is the image limit size? these are all 800pix or less

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot to put a bowl in it... :tooth:

How in the world does this work for cooling the water in your wc setup? I'm mega curious now...:confused:

Me too.If it will be used for cooling using evaporation... Won 't you need new water to flow trough it?If so why not connect one end to the tap and the other to the sink?

Cooling by water evaporation is used in large commercial chiller systems for office buildings and manufacturing plants. Ever notice all the ponds with fountains everywhere at large office complexes? Most of those are being used as evaporative cooling for the HVAC system.

For evaporative cooling to work a large surface area is required. What is posted is never going to cool. If you do get something going that cools there is the health issue to consider. Evaporative cooling is a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi. The constant addition of chemicals is a necessity.

Nice info Praz....

I always wondered about the pond by office complexes...we have alot of them here..thought it was just arcitectural until they put chemicals in them on a regular basis...true blue water...