what not to do when being writen up

yay so i got fired 2day they wrote me up befor vecation

when i was in office i just kinda laughed at them and told them i dident care

fastest way 2 get fired that i know of so far ...

on a side note i hated the place as it is and was puting in my 2 weeks that day

ironic huh hahaha :]

Yea... kinda sucks when you have to punch a clock...

Attitude is everything...I always tell them I return what I receive...dont want any attitude out of me...? dont give me any...

and I second that bosses wife/daughter thing...although for some reason they seem to get more mad about the daughter than the wife...?

i knew a guy who hated his job so much that while the boss was at lunch he took a dump on his desk and put his resignation on top

got int o a bit of trouble but he reckons it was worth it

I never really cared myself...Sometimes I have the attitude..."I was looking for a job when I found this one..." :)

probably why I work alone? I dont play well with others especially when it's my dime paying for it...I work in a field where you have to bring you "A game" and there is NO room for error as you dont get second chances...

the clients I work expect results and you had better deliver...they got so much money they dont give a hoot..somebody else with replace you before you know...

they got Hollywood syndrome as there quote is..."You're only as good as your last job"

not many people can do what I do and do it right...so that makes me a sorta Niche' person...