Patriot Extreme PC2-6400. Any experience?

Goin'for the ol' core2duo setup and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this ram? The reviews seem to like them and the timings are nice and tight on these suckers but the main reason I am looking at them is because there is a really good deal on them over at ncix.com: http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku...ot&promoid=1019 Remember that these are also Canadian prices.

If anyone has any suggestions for any other type of ram I am open for ideas. I was also looking at Corsairs 6400 4-4-4-12 as well but I can get the Patriot for cheaper than the Corsair and the Patriots are more at retail so this seems like a no brainer?

Should I be going for 8000 or will 6400 suffice?

I have that ram and it runs at 2.2v and I havent gotten it to clock that great on my board (sig) as it only goes to 2.1v in the bios...

I have a 2.4v jumper but that wont even boot the bios when using it so I know the ram doesnt like voltage...

If you want patriot ram get the "ELK's" they are much better clockers...most sets hitting 1100mhz no problem on stock timings and a little more voltage...;)