DRM free but at what cost?!

red930

The bottom line is that we as users must communicate with our government representatives that we're not going to accept the premise that the recording industry is selling (or not selling as the case may be).

Shamefully, communicating with elected officials/representitives doesn't happen with anywhere near the frequency it should. Most pull a lever on voting day and that's that.

___

And not in arguing with Ex, but most voters don't feel organized enough to accomplish these things they believe need changed/altered in calling their Representitives.

JUST DO IT! Call your elected officials and voice your opinion(s!) else organized money will continue to dominate over the people.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get regularly get personal letters back from my Representative Gene Taylor and both Senators Thad Cochran and Trent Lott.

I got a letter this week from Gene Taylor addressing my concerns with the new royalty rating system that will affect Internet Radio providers.

Our representatives in Washington are well aware that only a small percentage of their constituents will actually contact their office. If 100 people call or write they assume that possibly 10's of thousands feel the same way.

It always pays to be involved with your Local, State and Federal representation. I make sure they remember that they work for ME!

I email, and write letters, and have never received even an automated email back except for one automated email. Total waste of time for me. :( This was after the grokster decision and dmca2 announcements.

Calling is worse. :X