Laing S6 pump

IMO overkill for a PC H2O loop.

I'd say if you need that kind of a pump plus a 480+mm RAD you'd be better off splitting the system into 2 cooling loops; or go vapor plus H2O for everything else.

Definitely overkill... but i'd bet everything would run at exactly the same temp, lol... probably a screamer too... notice no mention of the dB level...

If i had unneeded cash I'd test it out, but since I can't even afford to get the bumper of my car painted the same color as the rest, it'll have to wait :-)

hmmm... methinks it's just one loop, two inlets and two outlets... nothing on the page indicates otherwise unless I'm blind... I guess if it is two loops you could y it on each end... Too bad it's out of stock... gonna go e-mail and ask when it will be...

edit: NVM... I see what you're saying...

I bet filling the loop with that takes a little while ^^

i saw the pump & had'nt seen eneyone talk about it so i thought a thread would'nt go a miss. i did think over kill myself but with a storm block & if i got sumsort of gpu block setup going, it could be good on a lower setting to keep the flow up. also on a lower setting it would last ages.

im sure it said sum where on the link on it noise levels, they did'nt seem high where ever i saw them.

What about THIS bad-boy... I might actually order this... lol

http://www.vadim.co.uk/BlastFlow+Extreme+3...x120mm+Radiator

it would make a good side panel ;) lol. i would be great if it was a single loop, it looks like it could be 3 loops. if ure interested i could find out as im a member to their forum & their more than happy to help.

my rad's are the vadim extreme which is what that rad looks like, i went for them because i saw a good review about how they are low resistence. cant remember if they are dual or single pass though.

if u hav'nt already have a look at their expensive desktops setups, killer price & looks. if only i could get my wireing like that:drool: