Sign in to follow this  
Monkey6915

Black Friday Sales!

Ok im not advertising but its black friday and i have been to xoxide.com and they have Awesome deals on stuff. Im about to order about $160 on stuff from them. You guys should get the deals. Ill keep searching around and telling u who is having deals.

thanks, i didn't think to check the online stores....Just got back from OfficeMax :)

Thanks just picked up 2 Maxtor 80 gig 8mb cache hard drives for $80 at Staples.

i was contemplating picking up a 120gb for $50 cause my harddrive seems to be making a deeper sounding revving some times, and i'm afraid it may crap out....i haven't experienced any errors or problems at all though , so i decided to hold off, since i'd probably want to pick up a SATA instead if i need one.

I got a ati radeon 9600 for 69.99 at Best Buy it was the craziest line i ever saw 2k people waiting to get into one bestbuy it was crazy

Obviously a non-Pro version, right?

i was contemplating picking up a 120gb for $50 cause my harddrive seems to be making a deeper sounding revving some times, and i'm afraid it may crap out....i haven't experienced any errors or problems at all though , so i decided to hold off, since i'd probably want to pick up a SATA instead if i need one.

Thought about that but for the price i couldn't pass it up. SATA will be in the next go round. I needed 1 for extra storage and 1 for my sons xmas gift.

I guess. I just ordered

1. 3.5inch Nexus Fan controller

2. 4 Green UV fans

3. Uv Alien Window Etching

4. Blue Uv IDE/Floppy Cables

5. 2 Atomic Fan Guards.

That will look my stuff look good. Later Im gonna get some uv paint from them and a heatsink/thermal paste. I also finnaly decided to get a Epox 8rda+ and a xp1700-xp1800 xp2100 w/e i decide. Im not sure. I just want a nice Xp that i can overclock. Also im getting 2x256 pc3200 ram. Should come out to be a very nicely. I wanna do some more mods but i dunno what to get. I have made a blowhole/ a front CC switch. Oh yeah and im gonna order some leds to put in the front Hd/Power spots.