Help Angry (by clicking the image in his sig!)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you guys win the Kelly Cup this year cause the Seawolves are coming back next season. We need another Kelly Cup for the trophy case.

Clicked from all four rigs and six OSes just in case.

by beat do you mean just pass or getting 100%

beat = can't finish it on hard

at all

I think I've tried probably 50+ times and for some reason I just can't do it. I can do Jordan, Six, Thunderhorse, YYZ, Hangar 18, Misirlou, Rock This Town, all of the hardest songs...but not that song. I can barely get more than 50% during practice on Slowest.

clicked on 5 machines, might be stopping by Best Buy later... ;)

dude...you DEFINITELY want this game (if you have a Playstation2 you want to get both Guitar Hero and GH2)

trust me on this

ps Reel, that deal fell through on the AGP rig, so if you want that AGP vid card back, just let me know...

I wasn't talking about buying the game, just clicking on the link for you from every machine they have running there, lol. You know me man, I ain't into gaming too much. I usually leave DIY-Street open on any machines I play with in stores, I figure it might give some idiots some insight and maybe bring more traffic here.

If you're not gonna use the card, I'll hit you off with my new address once I move, then you can send it back to me. The SIS315 I am using is working ok, but for some reason it's giving me artifacts in some movies when using VLC, that didn't have problems with the MX4000. Media Player 11 plays them fine though, just some weird random occurrence.

You've been trying to get me to buy this game for almost 2 years now, lol. If you keep pimping this game to me I might just buy it to shut you up about it, hehe.