Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Help Angry (by clicking the image in his sig!)

that is correct kids...do Angry a favor and from now until June 11th, 2007, please clicky the image in my sig.

You all know how much I love Guitar Hero, and I'm part of this GuitarHeroStreet thing (hrmmm...wonder where they got the idea for the "street"??? lol). At some point I'll be putting little Guitar Hero competitions together locally and get some schwag for it (maybe lead me into another job like it did at DFI lol)

thanks everyone!

(the link tracks unique users, so if you can click on it from different machines, that would be the best!)

Who knows, if I win, I could probably give up some gear that is just laying around collecting dust...(as I won't have to sell it to buy new Guitar Hero games/gear since I'll win their little contest haha)

Clicked it on my desktop. I'll get around to clicking it on my laptop and my parents laptop soon. Also, I'm picking up some summer classes at a local community college which has quite a few computers if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

All we need to do is click and let it load, right?

(the link tracks unique users, so if you can click on it from different machines, that would be the best!)

Clicky Clicky :cool:

So when you say that, does that mean by IP? Im guessing so...so walking around to all the PC's in the office would do no good...or would it?:eek:

I'll clicky with my desktop and laptop at home also (router, no router)

Good Luck :tooth:

Clicked it on my desktop. I'll get around to clicking it on my laptop and my parents laptop soon. Also, I'm picking up some summer classes at a local community college which has quite a few computers if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

All we need to do is click and let it load, right?

ya man as far as I can tell it leads right to the Guitar Hero 2 game site

ps: if you dudes haven't checked this game out, do yourselves a favor and...check it out

Let's put it this way....I bought a used Playstation2 JUST for this game (and now have it also on the Xbox360).

We have a thread with some gameplay videos here:

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68785

http://www.angrygames.com/vids/guitarhero/

and here's some of the Idaho Steelheads pro hockey players giving the game some love (all of them love it lol)

steelhead_guitarheroes2.jpg

Clicky Clicky :cool:

So when you say that, does that mean by IP? Im guessing so...so walking around to all the PC's in the office would do no good...or would it?:eek:

I'll clicky with my desktop and laptop at home also (router, no router)

Good Luck :tooth:

hey man, what do I owe you for those mcdonald's hockey sticks?