Paypal

Shipping:

Free Shipping To The Cont. US

PM Me With Shipping Info To Other Countries

[email protected]

[email protected]

WARNING:

MY CAMERA SUCKS! Feel free to ask any questions that can't be visually.....seen

I am NOT held responsible for ANY accidents that happen when using any of my water cooling products. When mounting the 80mm Radiators PLEASE be careful with the screws you use. If you screw into the rad to hard (haha...) it can puncture the line and cause leaks. ALWAYS USE TEFLON AROUND EVERY FITTING. Two (2) of the Three (3) radiators have had leak issues (the screw problem) and were taken to a local auto shop where the guy fixed them. None of the radiators leak, (anymore) if need be I can make a short video of water being pumped threw the rads to ensure no leaks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items For Sale:

3xDanger Den Black Ice Micro 80mm Radiators W/ 3/8" Fittings - Color: Black - Original Price: $20.95 - My Price: $14 (1) $25 (2) $40 (3)

1002209hz1.th.jpg]

Asetek VGA Water Block W/ Elbow 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings - Nvidia/Gforce and ATI/Radeon AGP/PCI-Ex cards - My Price $10

Asetek Chipset Water Block W/ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings - Intel, AMD, SIS and VIA Motherboards (Does not work on most DFI Boards:() - My Price $5

1002195mx4.th.jpg

Danger Den Round (Cylindrical) Reservoir W/ 3/8" Fittings - Original Price: $25 - My Price: $15 (Please note that one of the mounting Holes is chipped, this DOES NOT impare the rez at all, it just means that you cannot use the 80mm mounting tool [fan] that Danger Den sells)

1002201aw7.th.jpg

ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 92mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan with Heatsink W/ Blue LEDS - Original Price: $53.99 - My Price: $15 - PLEASE NOTE: This heatsink was thrown at my face across a living room by a younger sibling. The fan is "detached" but still sticks on and I'm sure with a little patience could be good as knew. The heatsink (even without the fan on) is amazing and if you have some decent airflow should work very well.

1002212ir6.th.jpg

Intel Celeron D 315 Prescott 2.26GHz 256KB L2 Cache Socket 478 Processor - Original Price: $37 - My Price: $15

Intel Celeron 1.8GHz 256KB L2 Cache Socket 478 Processor - My Price: $10 (both in above picture)

PQI DDR400 PC3200 ECC REG 1GB RAM - Original Price: $115 - My Price $30

FANS:

AeroCool 120mm Turbine 2000 Fan - BLACK (x2) Original Price: $18 - My Price $12 ($20 for both)

Extremely Silent fan with great airflow. Chrome fins and blue LED's are pretty sexy. Link: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2466/fan...l?tl=g36c15s518

VANTEC TD8038H 80mm Case Fan (x2) Original Price: $11 - My Price $6 ($10 for both)

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16811999612

PLEASE NOTE: This is an EXTREMELY LOUD FAN. You need a decent fan speed controller to actually control it. If you buy this fan and expect it to be silent, well your dumb. I used it for bechnmarking with an 80mm RAD. Moves ALOT of air and has hardly been used.

Another note: Fan shipping is tricky, as fans can be crushed quite easily. Depending on the fan/shipping option I MAY need an extra 2 bucks, hope this isn't a problem.

I've gone tons of all fan sizes, PM me if you want some free ones if you don't mind paying for shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTB:

3/8" ID AM2 CPU Water Block

3/8" ID AM2 Chipset Water Block

I ACCEPT TRADES IF THEY ARE FAIR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heatware: UberHaven

Ebay: eclectic_everything

Feel Free to PM With Questions!

Guest Haven

Let me check in my closet, attic, and office in all the spare computers and I'll see what I can find. I believe I had an IBM with a P4 3.0

Guest Haven

I'll get a shipping estimate when I get home, shouldn't be to bad since it can all fit inside one medium size box. Please note that the radiators use 3/8" fittings and the Blocks are 1/4" fittings, meaning, you might want to get a few 3/8" to 1/4" reducers, if I have some I'll throw them in :angel:

Let me check in my closet, attic, and office in all the spare computers and I'll see what I can find. I believe I had an IBM with a P4 3.0

That may be more than I can afford ATM. Cheapest I found new was a Celeron D for $35. I was hoping to beat that.

Guest Haven

If I can find it, I'll do $30 :)

I am REALLY trying to get rid of some of this.

Sign in to follow this