All Swiftech

Guest Haven_merged

Guest Haven

I've done watercooling before but I think I'm going to try sticking with just one brand throughout the project.

Swiftech MCW60 VGA Water Block (w/ G80 Adapter)

Swiftech Apogee GT Extreme Performance Universal CPU Waterblock

Swiftech MCW30 SLI Chipset Water Block (might not use this)

Swiftech MCR320 "Quiet Power" Triple 120mm Radiator

Swiftech MCP355™ 12v Water Pump (Native 3/8") (120 GPH)

Swiftech MCRES-MICRO Small Form Factor / High-Flow Reservoir

I've always used Danger Den rads and pumps as well as water blocks (aside from some by asetek) Has anyone here had some experience with that pump or any of those blocks? I plan on mounting the rad on the top of the case and drill 2 holes for the fittings to....fit threw.

Just looking for some positive feedback before I order anything.

All the components you listed are excellent. The only suggestion I would have is the 355 pump. If you are going to use it get it with the Petra's top. There will be an improvement in flow and you can use 1/2" fittings. And it more of a personal preference then anything else but I would use a T-line instead of a reservoir.

All the components you listed are excellent. The only suggestion I would have is the 355 pump. If you are going to use it get it with the Petra's top. There will be an improvement in flow and you can use 1/2" fittings. And it more of a personal preference then anything else but I would use a T-line instead of a reservoir.

Yeah; either use the petras top or get the MCP655 (D5) pump.

Guest Haven

I sold my D5 pump (yea it was awesome though) but I wanted a smaller pump just because I was sick of all the space wasted by the pump and 1/2' tubing. This will all be 3/8' though. Just remember I've got a DD T-Line Fill port and a couple 3/8' T's so I willprobably use that to save some space as well.

I've read some reviews and some people say that rad is "so so"

As long as you are using quality components and not some $100 kit the difference in performance is minimal.

I know how well the DDC pumps work, I still can't bring myself to use one in a loop with more than 1 block and the rad mounted in the top of the case, but that's just me. I know of several systems running just fine set up that way.

Guest Haven

Are there any good pumps that are Rez/pump combos that don't.......suck?

Guest Haven

Sounds good to me. Hope my old Rad and Pump got shipped OK. I didn't "protect" them TOO much because, well, there mostly metal and can't really break.