Advice for a new mouse

eYe

Guest Lavell

Agreed. I have the Logitech MX-518 as well. In my opinion, it's the best wired mouse out on the market. Not only do I love the contour of the mouse, but I also love the fact that you can change your dpi settings on the fly! Now you can get the mouse for $30 - $40 at NewEgg. For the features and the price tag this mouse has, that's pretty tough to beat!;)

I have the mx-518 and it is an awesome mouse i like the switch on the fly dpi settings. and you never have to worry about your settings changing or anything cause there are none to change. Awesome mouse for the money. Just my .02

Go for the Logitech mx-518. You don't have to install any bloatware to operate it with 3 speed functions already built into the hardware of the mouse. These DPI settings are all you'll ever need. The extra 2 buttons on the side come in REALLLL handy compared to other performance mice with only 1 button on the side. Not only does this mouse pack features but the aesthetics are cool and the price is less of other performance mice. MX-518 alll da waayyy.

I love my MX-518. I have had it for a little while and now that I am getting back into games and now Halo 2 I love it. That thing just kicks butt. I have it at the 1600dpi and it feels great. I can snipper with it better then I ever could. I love getting them right between the eyes.

I have the Razer Deathadder. Way better than my old MX-510 which I was fond of.

Love the rubberized texture of the mouse and fits my hand perfectly. No issues with the software, although to be honest I leave it at default settings 24/7.

I've been using the OCZ Equalizer for about 30 days now, and I really really like it. I'm also VERY fond of the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 5-button opticals, and the Logitech opticals (however I will never purchase another Logitech ANYTHING as long as I live)

• 2 weeks later...

i had the logitech mx500 for about 5 years up until it died about 6 months ago, that was a really good mouse. i have the logitech G7 now, even better. it has less buttons to customize but you can make the buttons game specific and you can change the DPI on the fly (up to 2000 dpi!)