Sign in to follow this  
Da-sPeeD

DFI Lanparty ultra D drivers

someone can upload cd of this MB,because i dont have the cd and in dfi site i download with very low speed. if someone can upload this i apreciate.

sorry for my english is very poor.:sweat:

A lot easier would be to download it directly from the manufactorers sites. You get more up-to-date drvers:

Chipset drivers: www.nvidia.com --> select according to platform and operating system

Marvell NIC driver (huge improvments when choosing a newer one): www.marvell.com --> select Yukon your operating system and look for the latest miniport installer

Realtek (soundsystem, but nVidia chipset drivers also includes a sound-mixer; select what you prefer): www.realtek.com.tw

That's all you need. The only other important part for windows you have on the CD is DX9, but if not installed you probably get a newer version from www.microsoft.com

tks for reply,but i have do that but now i have 2 or 3 components without driver and its apears with a "?" yellow (now i dont know because im at work).

When you're at home give us more information and since you ask for support, please, make a proper signature with hardware information, otherwise it's nearly impossible to make any comments.

well i'am at home and here it is the ss:

dfidriversal2.th.jpg

and my pc spec:

AMD Venice 3500+

Dfi Lanparty Ultra D

x1300

2x 512 Mb Gskill

and 1 hd 160 ide seagate ,1 hd maxtor 60 gb ide.

The built in Infrared device should to my knowledge be run by a MS basic infrared driver, so basically it should be up working in XP if the installation was a success. Try to get a fitting driver through XP "add hardware" and see if the utility finds any on the net.

Doesn't "outros dispositivos" suggest you actually have some other PCI card installed? Sound-card? Controller card? I don't know.

It looks like the you don't have the motherboard drivers installed.

In Device Manager

Check under "controladores de disquete" for NVIDIA entries

Check under "System devices" for AMD or nForce or NVIDIA.

If these are not there then the Motherboard drivers should be downloaded from the links KimTjik posted and installed.

One of the missing drivers looks like the Memory to PCI controller and this might cause problems.