Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Uncomfortable Questions: Was the Death Star Attack an Inside Job?

This article was inspired by the fine users at the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) Forum, to whom I am indebted for the use of much of this material.

Thats a coincidence I was just reading about James Randi and watching the videos about him proving that jackasses like

are frauds. Some of them are really funny, do a search for him on youtube.

Hhaha, as a Star Wars nerd, good stuff. To argue a lot of it:

The fact that Luke was Vader's son was hardly common knowledge, only Vader, the Emperor, and a very, very select few knew this.

The records for ownership of droids going to Kenobi and being Vader's teacher, those would have been destroyed and if found, not heard of by anyone.

Anyways, great read. Always loved the discussion in clerks about whether Luke should be considered a mass murder, and if any contractors were killed when the second one was destroyed.

The posts are even better than the article.

One dufus even posts that the Michael Moore documentary "fact" that the Bin Ladin family was flown out of the country the day after the attacks was maligned by info on www.snopes.com and that snopes had apologized to Michael Moore.

LOL Guess another conspiracy nut got his facts wrong.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

It seems that these people believe that if they keep saying their lies enough it becomes true simply because they want to believe it. Fools.

OliverStone Says:

March 1st, 2007 at 3:36 am

I believe there was a second X-wing pilot. On the starry knoll, out of the frame…

classic!

The melting temperature of Corellian lunar-titanium is 50,000 Celsius. Photon Torpedoes don't get that hot. To prove my theory, I've created a mock-up of the event using scale models. What you're about to see may shock you.

(cue toy X-Wing firing plastic spring-loaded torpedoes at a plastic ball with some guy making "vroom" noises in the background)

According to the official story, the entire rebel offensive was destroyed in the process of the attack. Why, then, were four of its participants seen alive later? Isn't it a little convenient that out of 24 fighters, only four should survive? And two of them weren't even part of the original attack. Why the mystery?

If the Death Star was, in fact, destroyed, why was it seen orbiting a moon of Endor just months later?

Now we know a rebel team of fighters didn't destroy the Death Star. So who did? Was it the Twi-Leks? The Builders? We may never know, but until I see evidence that they didn't, I'm convinced that they did. Spread the truth.

:D

Guest InFeKtioN

OMG !

Have you guys ever seen the Movie "Clerks" ?

There is an interesting seen (conversation) about the destruction of the Death Star !

Funny Movie anyway ! If you have not seen it ! Check it out !