Best Mousepad

Ziggy54354

I made the mistake a while back of getting a low surface area gel padded n00b pad. Im in the market for one of them pads that are more suitable for gaming and other 1337 things. The recent review said that ICEMAT was the clear winner but i cant go on the opinion of just one person... what do the rest of you guys think?

For those of you who think that there are other threads with this topic.. there probably are.. but im too lazy to use that search button and it makes it nice and easy for me to see it all right here.. thx tho. BTW i use a mx700

Dude, pretty much get anything that has a hard surface. I have a 5 dollar clear plastic pad with a gel thingy for my wrist. Its the mous that makes the game. I have a logitch MX700 optical. NICE!!!!!

Dude, pretty much get anything that has a hard surface. I have a 5 dollar clear plastic pad with a gel thingy for my wrist. Its the mous that makes the game. I have a logitch MX700 optical. NICE!!!!!

i totally agree

i use everglide's optica giganta.. it's really nice, it was one of the first real hard pads to come out and i've had no desire to go to the newer ones like steelpad, icemat, func 1030, akk that crap.

they are alot cheaper too. if i may make a suggestion, since you have a wireless mizouse - get a freaking huge pad. that will imprive your gaming alot. as you can see by my 1337 counter-strike icon i too am a gamer.

those guys are right, the mouse can make most of the difference, i'd go with everglide just cause that's my personal and limited experience, but any would be good i'm sure. best of luck with those headshots. let us know what you go with

Well... I dont think the pad matters... Its all what YOU feel comftorbal with... for me it is the power link mouse pad I got with the "configure it yourself" kit. For my dad its this really think soft one. Its just personal prefrence

I have a crappy plain grey one thats like 20 years old that i got from a friend for free and it works fine i guess i dont know if it matters that much because this is the only one i really use but if a bigger one really helps i should get one because it seems like the more i play CS the worse i get... <_<