It's a Girl...!!

Congrats my friend! I'm glad everybody is doing OK and hope her shoulder is doing OK as well! Sleepless nights hell yeah! My son (14 months) just got out if it. I'm very glad about it! :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LookBackX2

Congrats Dr_Bowtie. I'll keep you and your little ladies in my prayers.

I just had a little girl too, she is 7 weeks yesterday. First one. The sleepless nights are killing me. Her mother travels as an auditor, so I get to be Mr. Mom. I cherish the opportunity though.

Congrat to you too, LookBackX2. I stayed home with my boy from 3 months until he was ca 9 months old. The house work was killer, jr needed a lot of attention but I sure do appreciate the bond we've forged in those 6 months.

So dr_buttwipe, are you finally done yet, or you gonna start a mass production line? :D

totally down with mass production...;)

By the way...I have a cure for babies who have their days and nights confused....done it with all of my kids when they get home...;)

Guest DaddyD302
Today my Wife and I shared the great experience of having yet another baby girl...

Haley James was born tonight at 7:14pm

And she is a healthy 8 pound 21 inch long girl at that....

This is another addition to our team of Cheerleaders

When the wife is done taking pictures I will link a few of them...

I might add she is the spitting image of her mother comming into the world fiesty and cranky...;)

Gratz to ya man!

Guest LookBackX2
..I have a cure for babies who have their days and nights confused....done it with all of my kids when they get home...;)

Please...do enlighten me.