possible case configuration

Guest Pyro

Hey it's a great field to be in and very good job security if your good at it. Start out early and excel in it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup I did not like the looks of the front that had bondo applied to it,looked too much like as normal pc.I'll be doing the whole thing in wood and painted.It will look similar to the render.

Got part of it done will post a pic in a little bit.May be using an old air conditioner heat exchanger for the rad to water cool the whole thing.It's just about th right size if I put it on the back on the inside.

Here is a pic of what is done so far.I like this better than the standard fronts of the case.I'll be routering out the circular holes to recess an aluminum plate with holes drilled in it.The metal angle will go in the front and the top,bottom.The side angles will be what holds the sides on this beast,plus some large thumb screws.Then the whole thing will be painted probably black.Hopefully by then my airbrushing talents will have resurfaced.Trying to figure out just what to airbrush on it.Thoughts?

DSCI0015.JPG

Black with Flames coming up from the bottom :D

flames_1.jpg

istockphoto_1805637_skull_flames.jpg

But I'd go with the appliqué rather than painting it, especially if you're not sure about your painting skills. Just look at the results

, can't get any sweeter than that.

HERE is the flame painting tutorial anyway, there's flame stencils to use for either method.

Are you gonna mount the mobo in the right chamber in a BTX config? Any idea on the specs yet?