Sign in to follow this  
red930

Calling all lefties!

Guest r3d c0m3t

I'm a leftie but I had no other option but to learn how to use right-handed mice and now it's gotten to the point where if I were to attempt to use the mouse with my left hand it'd be super weird.

I still can't write with my right hand, no matter how hard I try to train myself...the words still come out looking like utter crap. :tooth:

...I'm guessing if they made a left-handed gaming mouse (i.e G7L, G5L, etc...) my reaction time would be a lot quicker than it is with my right.

The only mice I buy are ambidextrous - the ones designed 'ergonomically' aren't ergonomic at all in my opinion.

And by now I've always used my right hand as most computers in labs and libraries since elementary school always had them set up that way, my dad's the only person I know who regularly used his left hand.

I'm right handed, but for the life off me i can't use the mouse with my right hand. So i use it left handed and it feels as though that's the way it was meant to be. Strange thing is i've always played the guitar right handed along with the sax as well. Some of us are just wired up wrong i suppose :eek: