FPS - Ownage Screenshots

thejamesvolta

I want to see some screenshots of people actually using their super-overclocked, finely-tuned, perfomance machines in action. Everyone should post a screen shot of them 'owning' at one point or another. It can be any game, but preferrably a multiplayer so that human competition is a factor, but whatever.

Here is my ownage screenshot of the week. Bet you can't guess who I am.

csggwinbg7.th.jpg

You guys should post some screens of kicking some @$$

Dude, that's a monopoly board... I wanna play! lol...

I suck at CS:S but I've only been playing for 2 weeks... I'll take some screenshots when I can... what button take sa screen in CS:S anyway? I'll take some WoW too... and maybe HL2 and Q4... although the latter rather sucks... Quake 3 Arena was way better...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that's a monopoly board... I wanna play! lol...

I suck at CS:S but I've only been playing for 2 weeks... I'll take some screenshots when I can... what button take sa screen in CS:S anyway? I'll take some WoW too... and maybe HL2 and Q4... although the latter rather sucks... Quake 3 Arena was way better...

We were all once noobs :)

Hit F5 for a SS. Then go: C:// >Program Files>Steam>steamapps>whatever your Steam ID is>counterstrike source>cstrike>screenshots.

At least that's what I do. Does PrintScreen work here?

Ha...yes it's a monopoly board. It's a custom Gun_Game map. It's bad butt. The HDR on it is sweet. Yes, that's a different skin for my knife. I have a bunch of skins on my guns too.

Gun_Game.....if you haven't played it yet, you haven't played CS. Basically you start with the worst gun in the game, glock 19 9mm. Then you must get 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, etc. kills (depending on map) to 'level up' to the next gun, the 2nd worst gun in the game and so on. You just have to work your way up the chain of gun goodness. Last two levels....2nd to last is grenade. To say the least, it is really hard sometimes to get a nade kill. The last gun you get......KNIFE. Knife kills are the absolute hardest weapon on the game (2 stabs to kill). But Gun_Game rewards you for using it because you ALWAYS have a knife with you and if you kill someone with your knife, you not only level up, you take one of their levels too, so it puts a lot more emphasis on the elite weapon.

You don't have the same sweet ratio though you get on a regular style cs match because Gun_Games are up close, and sometimes spawn kills are a factor.

Now that I'm done rambling....if you haven't checked out a gun game before, I highly recommend you do so.

Dude, it is a monopoly board, I never noticed :D

I've never played CS or any other Steam based game. Basically because I'm cheap and I don't buy games. >_>

That map rules. You are the size of a monopoly player on a huge board, in the middle of this huge room.

I am cheap too. But I gladly forked over the $19.99 to VALVE for CS: Source. They earned my money on that one :)

^ AWP B1tch

haha just joking bro, I hate when people get all upset when you use that

I hate it when people whine on cs too. It's only because they suck noob style though:sad:

I really hate it when people accuse you of hacking.

I suck at CS:S but I've only been playing for 2 weeks...

It's cool. You'll just get beat up on a bit at first by guys like us and then you'll learn :).

Tip: Just say the word 'head' over and over again while you're playing. It'll remind you to only go for headshots. That's where it gets l337. (the nerd inside comes out)

Hardly ever play games? Why?

They are definitely the cheapest entertainment around. For my birthday, one friend dropped $450, another one dropped $300 and another dropped $250 ...and that was just the people who told me what they paid. This was on food and drinking btw. Thats a thousand dollars for one night. Dates sure aren't cheap either. Now not watching TV, that I can understand.

Speaking of FPS games, spawn kills are the weakest. I like the thrill of the hunt, I like the challenge, thats why I couldn't stand games like Duke Nukem.

At work so no screenies, just bored on the night shift.

That is pretty awesome timing on that screenshot Happy Go Angry.