Corsair HX620W for $115.99! MIR

AnUnknownSource

Hey, all you having trouble with your current PSUs go get one of these... It's at the top of the DFI recommended list and is ROCK SOLID!

Even the full price at ClubIT ($135) is well worth it, I paid like $170 after shipping just a couple months ago...

http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A6200027

Seems this one makes more sense than buying the 520w .. Let me do some math and make sure I have enough $$ :)

What is the difference with that 1 and the 520 I have listed on my signature SLI ?

How do you think this would hold up to an HD2900XTX?

It would be fine, I've got the 520HX version and it more than handled my 8800GTX while being put through some pretty unacceptable heating conditions at the same time.

i.e. - it was sitting on my desk with the intake fan face-down, so no air could pass through it! Went about a week like that before I was done testing my DS3 and put everything back into my case - went through all kinds of 3dmark loops and Orthos sessions that way. I used a digital multimeter to log the voltages during that time as well and it stayed rock solid the whole time.

Edit: No I did not set it up that way on purpose. My PC Power&Cooling has only an 80mm fan on the end so it was never an issue when set up on my desk, so I didn't think about it when using the Corsair.

The 620HX is $144 shipped the 520HX is $107 shipped =

Just finished reading reviews on both .. both are recommended but the 520hx gets better reviews and can handle quad-core + SLI .. 620w seems to just suck more $$$ of your bill(every month)