fair priced, overclockable at 2.8v or under ddr1

Thasp

I don't need more than a gig.

I've tried used, but buying used memory seems to be a scam. People sell memory they bought two years ago, 15% under full retail.. 2x1GB ddr500 kits that perform the same as the g.skill set that sold for $200 last year, for 10% less after a year of use as if it's a bargain. Some stuff I could have even bought new two years ago for the price it is now.. people selling things for more than retail because of how they overclock also strike one of my pet peeves.

I'd like it to reach DDR500-600 on a crappy DAGF board, I'd like it to work at 2.8v or under(2.7 being a sweet spot). I don't care if it requires some tweaking, so long as it'll work at 1T around 248 MHz at the very least unlike my current pathetic modules in that system, which require 2T, 3-4-4-8, and other loose timings in order to approach these speeds(in spite of being rated to ddr500).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

About the only luck you may have is with Centon or TeamXtreem TCCD if you are looking for new modules. Otherwise you are limited to used only as there were very few IC's that would reach those speeds at a decent voltage. It's still going to be pricey..

http://www.teamgroup.com.tw/xtreem/overclo...-xtreem-hermes/

Even then, TCCD etc has the trait of losing CAS 2.5 and 3 when they have been run at 3 or more volts over a period of time.