Sign in to follow this  
justin131

What Sould I Do?

I haven't heard of any problems with D9 memory. My g.skill HZ's work just fine for me.

My buddy got the DS3 v1.3 a few days after C2D was released in August... finnicky board. He can only get his E6600 to 3.33 stable.

I notice that many with this board have had issues with D9 memory. Does anyone know if this has been corrected with the 3.3 version? I was planning on getting the G.Skill HZ's, if this board does have problems with this ram what about the DQ6 version? How does that one like the D9's?

My HZ's and Redlines work fine in it, overclocking is pretty weak and it can't handle the greatest timings in the world, but it does the job.

And Im in Manitoba (the prairies). :tooth:

I'm originally from Laird, SK. Good ol' prairies.

Hey 10th anniversary of the Red River flooding, eh? Were you there for that?

I'm originally from Laird, SK. Good ol' prairies.

Hey 10th anniversary of the Red River flooding, eh? Were you there for that?

The gap lol. And I'll be 17 soon so no, I don't remember. But the Assiniboine floods like every couple of years. We all know it happens so nothing gets hurt but a measly park thing with a couple fire pits lol.

only 3.33ghz?.....:rolleyes:

Ive had my E6600 at 3.6GHz on my DFI without much work. It took him weeks to get his to 3.33 stable. Next upgrade I'll show him the wonderful world of DFI. :)

On a side note, youre right... 3.33GHz on a Core 2 is an insane amount of processing power, maybe "only" wasnt the right choice of word.

Well, my rig is complete (except for the case and I havent installed all my swiftech goodies) and I have to say, the darkside (intel) is a lot better than I had thought. My first night with the 6320 and I had it 3Ghz (7x430) stable with the my ram at 1:1. :D I love it.

Sign in to follow this